Friday, November 25, 2016

New crop of Santas

What with the move to our new house, and trying to sell our old house, it has been extremely busy lately. I did carve some Santas for the last class I had at Woodcraft (when finished, 20 in all), and I finally took a picture of them. Hopefully I can find good homes for them soon, so they can brighten someone's home.



I want to do some beginner/intermediate carving videos this year. I will have to start slowly and work my way up to some decent videos. I have some lofty goals for myself this year, and hope to get most of them done. We shall see. First, I have to stop injuring myself. I may have to have surgery on my left ring finger. The doctor believes I may have torn a ligament. But first I have to get the new carving room ready and set up. 

Stay tuned. I will post them on YouTube when I do a video.

Anyway, enjoy your holidays this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment