Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Carvings for Sale

I have placed several carvings at the Idaho City Trading Post, in Idaho City. Lisa and Scott Jackson are highlighting local artists in their store and are willing to place their items in their store. 

I put several of my western and animal themed carvings there, such as dogs, bears, cowboys, horses, clowns, and boots. The Idaho City Frontier Days festival is taking place the last weekend of June, so hopefully this will give me a chance to reach a new audience. I am looking forward to a great relationship with the Jacksons at the Idaho City Trading Post. 

Stop in if you are in Idaho City. They are on Main Street, just across the street from the Visitor's Center, Donna's Place and near Calamity Jayne's restaurant.


        

 

 

Stop by and check them out at Idaho City Trading Post. These guys need a new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment