Saturday, June 1, 2013

Gone to the dogs

     I have been busy the past few months. I am going to teach 2 classes at the Tri-Cities (Pasco-Richland-Kennewick, Washington) Woodcarving Club's annual Rendezvous this coming weekend (June 6-9). The 2 classes are miniature figures (under 2 inches) and friendship cane face segments. 
     I will also be teaching a class at Woodcraft in July (25th). That class will be dogs. I have been doing a few dogs to get ready. So the first 3 are ones the attendees will be able to do in class. The last one (the lying dog) is one I did from an old pattern. I really like him, but will change some details on my next one. They are really fun to carve.






And I completed another one of those hobo heads I really enjoy doing. They just show so much expression. I hope you like them too. Comments are appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment